澳洲旅游英语情景对话

52导游词 > 外语导游词 > 英语导游词 > 本文作者:anquye发布时间:2016-07-09

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面我爱导游词小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

  澳洲旅游英语情景对话1:

  A:Can you tell me something about Sydney?

  A:请您给我讲讲悉尼的事情好吗?

  B:Sure. Is that where you're going to take a trip?

  B:当然可以。您是不是打算去那里旅游呢?

  A:That's right. I'll visit it tomorrow.

  A:是的。我打算明天去那游玩儿。

  B:I've bean there only once, but I'll tell you what I can remember.

  B:我只去过那里一次,不过我可以把我记得的东西全告诉您。

  A:When did you go there?

  A:您是什么时候去的?

  B:Last month. I stayed there for one day.

  B:上个月。我在那里待了一天。

  A:Did you see much?

  A:您看了很多地方吗?

  B:No, I just visited some important places.You can't see all of the resorts in one day.

  B:不多,我只看了一些重要的地方。不可能一天里都去看完。

  A:What did you enjoy most?

  A:您最欣赏的是什么?

  B:Sydney Opera House. It's so magnificent.

  B:悉尼歌剧院。太壮观了。

  A:Maybe I should visit it.

  A:也许我应该去参观。

  B:Don't miss it,or you will regret.

  B:千万别错过它,否则您会后悔的。

  澳洲旅游英语情景对话2:

  A:Where shall we go tomorrow?

  A:我们明天要去哪儿?

  B:Can you guess?

  B:你猜呢?

  A:I'm afraid I don't know.

  A:恐怕我不知道。

  B:You can go snorkeling,diving or swimming there.

  B:你可以去那潜泳、跳水或游泳。

  A:What is it then?

  A:那是什么地方?

  B:It's the Great Barrier Reef.

  B:是大堡礁。

  A:It seems that I heard about it,but what is the Great Barrier Reef?

  A:我好像听说过,可大堡礁到底是什么啊?

  B:The Great Barrier Reef features more than 2,500 individual reefs and 900 islands.

  B:大堡礁是以由2 500多个单个礁石和900多个岛屿构成的。

  A:What things can we see there?

  A:在那儿我们能看到什么?

  B:We can see thousands of brilliantly coloured species of marine lives.

  B:我们能看到色彩斑斓的、数以千计的海洋生物。

  A:Do you have to snorkel to see those things?

  A:你必须得潜游才能看到这些东西吗?

  B:No, of course not. You can view from underwater observatories and glassbottomed boats.

  B:不,当然不用。你可以从水下观测台和有玻璃船底的船上观看。

  A:That's really good !

  A:那太好了!

  澳洲旅游英语情景对话3:

  A:Is it the first time you have come to Wellington?

  A:这是你第一次来惠灵顿吗?

  B:Yes. Is Wellington larger than Auckland?

  B:是的。惠灵顿比奥克兰大吗?

  A:No. Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand.

  A:不。奥克兰是新西兰最大的城市。

  B:Isn't Wellington the capital?

  B:惠灵顿不是首都吗?

  A:Yes. But Auckland was the capital until 1840. Today it's still a very important cultural city.

  A:是的。但1840年以前,奥克兰是首都。现在奥克兰还是个重要的文化城市。

  B:I hear Wellington has developed every quickly.

  B:听说惠灵顿发展得很快。

  A:Yes. It has come alive in almost every respect.

  A:是的。惠灵顿在每一方面都几乎活跃起来了。

  B:Does it have any museums or something like that?

  B:那里有博物馆或诸如此类的游览地吗?

  A:Yes. Te Papa Tongarewa Museum,of course,is the latest major attraction.

  A:有。特巴巴同加利瓦博物馆是最新的主要游览地。

  B:It's hard for me to decide where to go first.

  B:先去哪里对我来说太难决定了。

  A:Don't worry. We will go to both of the cities.

  A:别着急。两个城市我们都会去的。

  B:Thats great.

  B:太好啦。

  澳洲旅游英语情景对话4:

  A:You said yesterday that we're going bushwalking today,didn't you?

  A:你昨天说,我们今天将去丛林徒步旅行,是吧?

  B:Yes, I did. And we're going to do that right now.

  B:是啊,我说了。我们现在就准备去。

  A:How shall we go?

  A:我们怎么去呀?

  B:We're going there with Murrays Coaches. They offer a range of tours featuring Canberra's major attractions.

  B:我们乘墨累长途客车去。他们提供以堪培拉主要景点的特色旅游服务。

  A:But where shall we go?

  A:我们去哪儿呀?

  B:To the Namadgi National Park. You know it is a very big park. It has an area of 105,900 heactrares, making up more than half of the Australian capital territory.

  B:去纳马得基国家公园。那是一个非常大的公园,占地105900公顷,覆盖了澳大利亚首都地区面积的一半以上。

  A:What's the meaning of“namadgi"?

  A:“纳马得基”是什么意思?

  B:It is just the aboriginal word for the mountains southwest of Canberra.

  B:它是一个土著词语,意思是堪培拉西南群山。

  A:Tell me some more about the park.

  A:再告诉我一些有关公园的事情吧。

  B:No hurry. I'll let you know when we get there.

  B:你不用急,到公园时我会告诉你的。

  A:What are we waiting for then?

  A:那我们现在等什么呢?


52daoyouci.com 整理

我要收藏】 【返回首页